Lens Flares
Date: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:11 pm
Topic: Photoshop

If you want to add Lens Flare in an image ...

If you want to add Lens Flare to an image 

-  Drag a layer of blurred-out lights on top of your image or photograph which will appear just like blurs of highlights from a bokeh lens. 

-  Change the Blend Mode of the blurred lights layer in the Layers panel to Overlay, Soft Light or Hard Light.

-  The type of blend will depend on what your underlying image looks like

This is just one of many tips you'll find at


This article comes from GfxPodium

The URL for this story is: